Security management is resource-intensive and requires a high level of expertise to prevent unauthorized access and costly breaches. Devices must be provisioned, deployed, monitored, upgraded and patched to keep up with the latest threats.
It's no longer enough to leave your security to auto-pilot. Security policies and configurations on your devices must be updated to ensure appropriate access controls are consistent with changing business environments. Network traffic must be monitored continuously to identify and respond to threats before damage is done.
Managed Security Key Benefits:
- Expert Deployment: Expert deployment of managed firewalls and security software that is specifically configured for your network, servers, and workstations, ensuring that monitoring and protection are in effect immediately and monitored continuously.
- 24×7 Event Monitoring: 24×7 service event monitoring quickly identifies evidence of suspicious activity, filtering out non-validated threats with rapid escalation to the customer for validated threats.
- Regular Device Updates: Regular network, firewall, server, and workstation device and policy updates that address the latest network-based threats. In some cases, updates may include protection against zero-day attacks (firewall vendor specific).
- Remove the management and monitoring burden: free up resources and reduce overhead by leveraging our experts
- Support compliance initiatives: meet requirements for perimeter security, access control and log analysis
Anti-Virus Software Vendors
We're excited to bring you into the cloud.
3.5 MILLION SMBs will use instantcollaboration apps by 2018.
Work with teams and customers via sharing sites, video and private social networking. Basic to more complex collaboration across all platforms and devices. Host or join multi-location meetings with any device. Support your teams in being effective and efficient with relevant information for each individual